.

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Pictorial Trip Down Memory Lane

On my laptop I have a folder named P&P which stands for Petey and Pepper. Those are the names we usually went by at camp. In fact Petey is still what I call my husband. I refer to him as Mike with some people but calling him that? No way, jose. That's just too weird. Anyway, this folder contains only pictures of us. I keep it as the first album in my pictures folder so that I can flip through them often and see just how old we've gotten ;) Seriously, we were BABIES in some of our first pictures!  And, anyone who knows me knows that this barely scratches the surface of all the pictures of the two of us.

Here, take a look for yourself:

Our first picture taken of the two of us June 27, 2006 {my birthday}


Fourth of July 2006 Photo marathon - I'll spare you & only post one. Trust me there are several baaaad ones!


September 4, 2006 - Jed & Jess's wedding; also the day before we officially started dating. That wedding was hands down one of the most awkward experiences of my life. Don't even get me started on the 14+ hour (one way) drive alone with Petey. Awkward. Awkward. Awkward.



November 4, 2006 - Mini golf for our 2 month anniversary (also my parent's wedding anniversary)


December 16, 2006 - Holidazzle Parade - Minneapolis, MN


ENGAGED!!!! January 7, 2007 




March 28, 2007 - hanging out and wedding planning (seriously, BABIES!)


June 23, 2007 - P-Cov Wedding Shower. Yes, those are potato heads



MARRIED!! August 11, 2007 - Twin Lakes, IA
(Also, the hottest day in the history)



April 17, 2008 - One day after being admitted to hospital at 25 weeks pregnant. 



July 2008 - Elliot's first bath at MumMum's house



February 18, 2009 - Surprise!! Little Cupcake is on the way!



October 20, 2009 - Hadley Elizabeth is born!



October 2011 - Our crazy, busy little family!

















No comments: