.

.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Would You Like Some Cheese With That?

Full disclosure: This post will contain a fair amount of whining. If you don't want to "listen" to said whining feel free to skip this one. And, don't say I didn't warn you ;)

As of today I am 23 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I feel like poo. There are parts of me that HURT that I never had any idea could hurt or at least not as badly as they do. I'm hungry all the darn time and there's no room for said food. Or, I'll eat something that I thought sounded delicious only to find it's left me wanting to sit next to a bucket for the rest of the day. The lack of energy is astounding. I feel like I need a caffeine or some other comparable injection come mid morning and again mid afternoon. It seems I have to pee at least every 20 minutes. I constantly feel like I'm 'touched out'. Between the two little people running around the house and the two little people be-bopping on the inside I just can't handle much more. My house looks like a bunch of frat guys moved in minus the beer bottles of course but sheesh it's awful. Never doubt the ability of two toddlers to demolish a clean house in 2.5 seconds. I feel dizzy so often which often leads to more feeling sick. *sigh*

I know...I know most of this is just regular ol' pregnancy related stuff but once in awhile a girl needs a good old fashioned pity party. I must admit it feels better to 'air' those....umm...grievances.

No comments: