.

.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Tipsy

Have you ever seen the Corpse Bride? Yeah, me either. But, during a White Elephant Gift Exchange this past December Petey received this:


Keep them in mind - specifically the man - they'll come into play later on in this post.

Anyway, as we all know Christmas has come and gone and it's time for the Christmas tree to come down. Apparently Elliot was a little too eager to get this accomplished. We had planned on taking it down this weekend but last night while we were finishing supper Elliot was apparently messing around and what he actually did we're not sure but we heard a big crash with a bit of jingling. This was accompanied by "Daddy! Daddy! I stuck! I stuck! I stuck!" We found Elliot stuck underneath a tipped over Christmas tree. To be honest it was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen & I still chuckle when I think about it. Petey picked it up off of him before we thought to take a picture though :(

A few minutes later after picking up ornaments that went flying Petey returned to the kitchen with the Corpse Bride groom (I've learned his name is Victor) and his head declaring he was now officially a true corpse. That completely did me in. I was laughing so hard I could hardly stand up straight! Perhaps it was one of those 'had to be there moments' but it was truly very funny.


No comments: