So, I thought it would be fun to compile a list of words Hadley knows. I'll try to get all of them although I make no guarantees!
- DaDa - Daddy
- Mom - she usually only uses this when upset
- Papa - one of her clearest words. She takes great joy in this one.
- Mum-Mum - this is a fairly new one but she's mighty proud of it.
- Uh-Oh - We hear this a lot.
- Vroom - Cars & trucks are her favorite :)
- Meow - she can also point out kitties in books
- Ma - this means 'more'. She also does the sign for this
- Done - she also does the sign for all done
- Dan - she LOVES her Uncle Dan & can't keep a straight face while saying his name. It's beyond adorable.
- Nana - Bananas are her current favorite fruit.
- Please - she only knows the sign for this - can't say it yet.
- Thank you - again she only does the sign for this but she does know what she's saying so I count it!
- Bu - Book. Another favorite of Hadley's
- Ba - Bus. Elliot has an obsession with school buses so Hadley & I hear about the 'cool bus' ALL day long.
- Boom - pretty self explanatory
I'm sure there are some I'm missing but I'll have to come back and update later if I think of them. Her comprehension of what we say is what amazes me most. She's almost got the sign for drink down. When asked what a dog says Hadley pants - like her brother. It's pretty funny. She'll also blow kisses when asked to say 'I love you!' She loves to wave 'hi' and 'bye'. Watching her dance is also a fun past time.
Thank you for allowing me to brag on my baby girl :) She is such a happy little thing & never ceases to bring a smile to my face!