.

.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Been Awhile

Needless to say this blog has been neglected. Several times I've thought about posting an update and I know that I could do it pretty quickly and easily but the sheer amount of things I feel like I need to post about it overwhelms me and I just can't bring myself to sit down and do a half hearted job. Well...no longer. I'M BACK!! :) I feel like I've said that a couple times before so this time I make no promises to be a regular poster - just that I do plan on catching up on the last 6 months. SIX MONTHS?!?!? Holy wow....this may take awhile. Bear with me.


I'm planning on making each month it's own post & jotting down what I can think of off the op of my head. It may not (& probably won't be) everything but hopefully there will be some pictures scattered throughout. First up.......DECEMBER!

No comments: