.

.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I do it!






"I do it! I do it! I do it myself!" Yep, folks we definitely have a 2 year old resident in our house and he likes to let us know how independent he is - or how independent he thinks he is ;) I do like to help him foster this independence while still reminding him who is in charge (MOM!). This morning he wanted to get dressed so I sent him to his room to pick out a shirt to wear and told him to bring me a diaper as well. He returned a couple minutes later with an entire sleeve of diapers, a pair of jeans and a shirt. He picked out a whole outfit and it all matched! I was so proud. The best part: he didn't even make a mess out of his drawer. What a big boy!

So....the jeans are a little short but in his defense they were the only jeans in his drawer at the time. The rest of them are in a laundry basket waiting to be put away!

No comments: