.

.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 Weeks

Wow! I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since we found out we were expecting again. If the swiftness of the past few weeks is any indicator this pregnancy is going to FLY by! And to be honest that is just fine with me. With Elliot I was so excited to experience everything related to pregnancy even the uncomfortable parts. This time I just want the healthy baby at the end - I can do without the morning sickness, sciatic pain, fatigue, moodiness, etc. I am enjoying being pregnant though especially since I seem to have skipped the looking fat stage and went straight to having a belly! I just hope this belly doesn't keep growing and growing and growing at the rate it currently has....

On another note, I am going scrapbooking this weekend! I haven't been able to work on my scrapbooks much lately which is disappointing. I have SO much to catch up on. Our wedding album is nearing completion but I'm taking a break from that this weekend and starting on Elliot's book. I'm excited to scrapbook my precious little guy & remember all those special times from when he was super small. My mom apparently has the flu though so hopefully she can shake that so she isn't sick this weekend!

I would love to ramble and write some more but Elliot is finally asleep and there are some things that need my attention!

No comments: