.

.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Day

That's what today has been....another day. It's actually been a pretty good day. I felt like I was back in the world of the living and Elliot was pretty happy, too. I was actually able to get down on the floor and play with him without feeling super sick or having to lunge after the box of kleenex to catch my nose!

I need to take some pictures of him being 9 months old - I've been a naughty mommy lately and haven't taken too many pictures mostly because I've felt so crappy. There are a LOT of stuff that we need to get done around here though in the next couple days. Petey is really busy finishing stuff up and working before spring break starts.

On the list of stuff to get done:
- Finish laundry (including folding it!)
- Put said laundry away
- Wash dishes and put those away
- De-clutter, de-clutter, DE-CLUTTER
- Figure out our plans for next week
- Clean bathrooms and kitchen again

I know most of this sounds like normal everyday stuff that should be done around a home but after being sick for over a week NOTHING got done so we've got a lot of catching up to do. Petey's parents will be here at the end of spring break so we would like our place to be clean and look nice for when they get here but we'll most likely be gone/busy a majority of the week so it needs to be done now. As long as Elliot is cooperative I know it will all be accomplished.

No comments: