.

.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Time to get serious....

I must preface this by saying this may be a short one as Elliot should be waking up any minute. Should.

I need to get serious on this blog thing. I remember creating it thinking it would be a great way to keep up on all that's happening in our life and all that Elliot was doing and discovering. Then I thought it would be a great way to keep track of my pregnancy and how all that was going. Yeah...not so much. Big.Fat.Fail on all of the above.

BUT I'm ready to turn over a new leaf. Get back into jumping on here and updating this blog. I don't really care if anyone else reads it. I want it for reference for those days down the road when I look back and can't remember everything. To be honest I can't even remember everything about yesterday.....which just proves how much I REALLY need to do this!

Someday very soon I need to fully record Hadley's birth story. Not necessarily the gruesome details although it really wasn't gruesome. I just want to have a record of it. I never really wrote Elliot's down & now I know there are things that I can't necessarily remember the best. Luckily I did start Hadley's soon after she was born so it just needs to be finished. That may be a lengthy post...sorry folks ;)

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

Welcome back to blogging Erin! I enjoy reading it!