.

.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today is THE day

MOVING DAY!!!

My mom is off to her radiation treatments at the moment & Elliot is sleeping so I'm taking the chance to rest a bit even though there is still much to be done around here. My back is already hurting pretty bad & this sciatic nerve thing is really putting a hitch in my giddy-up.

I really thought I was going to be sad when today came but the opposite seems to be true. I am so excited to get out of here - or maybe that is just excitement that my husband is coming home!! He's leaving Dubuque in about an hour - wahoo!!

We have several moving fairies coming today too which is awesome!! My cousin Dawn will be here as will Charlie & Linda & Paul & Emily. Hopefully we can get the bulk of the stuff moved today & only have to worry about our beds & the last few odds & ends tomorrow.

This is also 27 weeks for Cupcake and myself!! I'm so happy to have made it this far & be at home and actually get to "help" in this move. At least this time I'll have a clue as to what is packed in which box or tote. I've also been trying to label most boxes with their content so when that tired preggo brain kicks in I won't have to work too hard to remember. It should also help things get in the right room at the new place especially since a lot of stuff isn't coming out of the right room here!

No comments: