.

.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Whew....

Tuesday was election day. On one hand I am SOOO glad it's all over but on the other it's hard to believe! I'm definitely glad to be able to watch TV and not have to watch a bajillion political ads attacking the other person.

I did do my civic duty though! Elliot and I headed off to his Grandma & Grandpa's house for the day. It was also their anniversary so he got to 'celebrate' with them. Elliot seemed to enjoy his first voting experience. Kay Swanson held him while I filled out my ballot and then I was able to talk with her and a couple other ladies.

That night he got to spend some more time with Grandma and a little time with Grandpa while he came in for supper. He was disappointed that Elliot was sleeping but he woke up just so Grandpa could see him and get some kisses in too!

No comments: